- You Don’t Need – People choose popular projects, often not because it applies to their problems.
Caisse à outils (bibliothèques de fonctions prêtes à l’emploi)
Each algorithm and data structure has its own separate README with related explanations and links for further reading (including ones to YouTube videos).
The biggest difference between other existing solutions is that you can choose to load only the modules/functions that you need, no extra overhead or complex build systems required. It also provides a clean and consistent API and normalizes the behavior across multiple browsers/environments. All batteries included.
- Voca – The Voca library offers helpful functions to make string manipulations comfortable: change case, trim, pad, slugify, latinise, sprintf’y, truncate, escape and much more. The modular design allows to load the entire library, or individual functions to minimize the application builds. The library is fully tested, well documented and long-term supported.
Projets divers, par thème
- Premonish – A library for predicting what element a user will interact with next.
- jQuery Hover Intent – hoverIntent is a plug-in that attempts to determine the user’s intent… like a crystal ball, only with mouse movement! It is similar to jQuery’s hover method. However, instead of calling the handlerIn function immediately, hoverIntent waits until the user’s mouse slows down enough before making the call. Why? To delay or prevent the accidental firing of animations or ajax calls. Simple timeouts work for small areas, but if your target area is large it may execute regardless of intent. That’s where hoverIntent comes in…
- Cleave.js – Format your
<input/>content when you are typing.
Serveur, jeu en ligne multijoueur en simultané ou au tour par tour
- Colyseus – Multiplayer Game Server for Node.js. Focus on the gameplay instead of networking.
- Actionhero – The reusable, scalable, and quick node.js API server for stateless and stateful applications.